Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love still prevails....


Yesterday, near the close of business, a gentleman ventured in the store with a Valentine request. He informed me he was going to pop the question on this special Valentines Day and had purchased 2 crystal champagne glasses to share a toast with his intended bride. What does this have to do with beads you're asking? Well, fortunatley for me the proprietor of the Purple Sage kitchen store on Main St could not offer wine glass charms fit for this ocassion but knew of this great little bead store just one block over that may be able to help. So the request...Michael, the groom, made wine glass charms (with a little help) all in Swarovski crystals and pearls in valentiny colors complete with a rose pink heart dangle. They were perfect. This is my Valentine Story for you. It put a smile on my face and I hope it has for you too. Now, if you're in need of wine glass charms for a special ocassion or really for no ocassion at all you know where to come! My Garden of BEADin'

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Abbie. The intended bride is one of my best friends.....And I tell you she was thrilled & so extremely touched by this very thoughtful,wonderful extra gesture from her future groom. It is time she found someone like him & we need more people like that around. Will stop by your shop sometime,Patricia

    ReplyDelete