Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I guess I'm an addict....

Funny thing, these beads. Yesterday, I went on a bead buying trip to a local vendor and came home with 3 large Ziploc bags full of beads. My son, who is home on spring break this week said, "Where did you go to buy all those beads?" I said, "This vendor sells from the basement in her home." He laughed and said it sounded like some kinda drug buy! Yeah, it's weighed in grams & kilos, it packaged in Ziploc bags, it cost a few bills, I went to the secret basement to buy.....and it's highly addictive! Yeah, you could classify it as a drug. Yeah, I'm a bead junkie, an addict. Too funny, but you know us obsessive compulsive types. I'm always looking for my next fix...gees it really IS like a drug! I wouldn't have it any other way! So to all you bead addicts out there, keep on beadin'. Last I checked you can't get arrested for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment