Friday, December 12, 2008

Hmm, this blogging thing may just turn out to be something else on my list each day...as I didn't get to it yesterday. Do you ever wonder if you have adult ADD? I'll try not to stress over it! Today we will be knotting pearls, something I love to do. I love to use the knotting tool, some purists may not agree with the use of this tool, but it is just so easy. If you haven't tried it I reccomend you do. I love to knot beads, not just pearls. Silk cord is an inexpensive stringing material too, feels like you get alot for a little. I knotted a double strand of vintage pearls and glass. It's my favorite necklace! Tomorrow is our Holiday Open House. I'll be home making cookies tonight in preparation. It should be a very fun day, I hope tp see you! Happy BEADin"!

2 comments:

  1. I know you're a newbie at blogging, but you're doing a great job so far! Maybe you'll learn to upload some photos :) I'll be following you for sure, looking to learn about new tools, techniques and ideas for making beautiful jewelry! :) Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's been a while since I last saw you. I missed the October show, had an emergency in Atlanta that I had to take care of. I hope it went well. Hoping to be ready for this year's festival. I have been busy trying to balance work, school and family. Christmas break was the first chance I have had to bead. Man I missed it. Created some awesome pieces though. I will try and swing by soon to chat. Take care, talk then.

    ReplyDelete