Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time Flys!

Good morning! It is January my least favorite month, it's always cold and grey. The excitement of the holidays are over, but what I do like is the feeling of looking forward to the new. New ideas, new opportunities for growth, things to look forward to. As I'm typing they are putting in a new sidewalk in front of the store! It will look so fresh and clean. Think they'll let me put some beads in it? Today I will be finishing my peyote button bracelet. Watch for a picture on the website as it is a class scheduled in February. We are also looking forward to Kim St. Jeans Steam Punk class Saturday! We'll be packing heat too girls and soldering old watch parts! Next week, Thursday-Saturday come check out our semi-precious trunk show! Lots of variety, and when it's over it's gone. We are also looking forward to attending the Bead & Button show in Milwaukee this year! Will we see you there? Have a great Tuesday! Happy BEADin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment