Friday, January 30, 2009

CROWS, what do they have to do with beading?


We have been thinking about starting a local beaders group! Perhaps just one night a month for some beading and socializing. I had though about naming it the Crows Club because I amongst others have an affinity for sparkle, glitz and glamour! Now mind you, not the "old" crows club as some have suggested we will be called by not so friendly sorts perhaps...but the Can't Resist Objects With Sparkle or C.R.O.W.S club...much better! If you have any thoughts on this please comment! Finished my pearl bracelet yesterday. I am a pearl girl at heart too. I like pearls in any shape or form or color they come and they encompasses alot of beads you'll know if you're a pearl girl too. Check it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment