Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Wednesday morning! What's happening in the beadin' world? Let's see, had some snow yesterday so we didn't get the store opened until 1p, good timing, we got to watch history being made! I did get a new beading book read and I highly recommend it. Beadwork Inspired by Art, Art Nouveau Jewelry and Accessories by Judith Durant and Jean Campbell. Sherron P has already made the Villa Igeia Palermo necklace featured on page 68. It is here for sale at the store and would be a fabulous addition to your spring wardrobe! It's delicate and fresh. So many beading books offer tips and techniques and this one will not disappoint. I finished my peyote button bracelet, you can view it at www.mygardenofbeadin.com. We will teach this technique on February 28th and we'd love to have you! This morning I am headed out to pick up our semi-precious trunk show! The event will run tomorrow through Saturday! One thing that excites me about this new vendor is they offer 8" strands, long enough for a bracelet and earrings, buy 2 if your designing a necklace too! Be sure and stop in and if you heard about the trunk show from this blog, just mention it to Holly or me and get 10% beads from the show! Happy BEADin'..Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment