Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Hello! I need to tell you about the experiences we've had with Bronz Clay. The first few times we've used the product it was difficult to enjoy because it was so different than the silver clay we love and were so used to. Now my taste in metals leans toward the antiqued and organic most of the time so jewelry from the warm bronz metal seemed really appealing. The first couple firings didn't result in many pieces we'd be proud of as the final effort ranged from thin & crispy to outright powder and a few in between. Going back to the drawing board and re-reading the firing techniques as they have changed from those techniques set out from the beginning and voila' we have a beautiful piece of finished bronzclay jewelry. My advice is to perservere if you love the product! Now, I can't wait to make more!!!

Watch for more Precious Metal Clay workshops to be held at My Garden of BEADin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment