Thursday, August 27, 2009

I used Magic-glos resin yesterday with much success since it was a sunny day! I love the domed effect it gives and it dries, fast clear and hard! I made a simple pendant with a bird print background and a small flying bird embellishment, no need to glue the embellishment in and the resin did not make the ink from the print bleed, it wasn't a photocopy though. I will move on to something bigger and better from here! I also had a beading friend bring me some Beadwork & Bead & Button from 10 years ago and I was amazed and thrilled to see how far the beading world has come! Of course some things remained the same, peyote is peyote, but what we can do with it has come a long way baby! It is wonderfully entertaining to read through these editions! If you can ever get your hands on old beading magazines, jump at the chance! Today we are finishing up St. Petersburg chain and learning to finish a knotted strand of pearls! Happy Thursday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment